As we move more into May I’d like to take the time to reflect on how I’m doing in the goals I set myself in the New Years Resolutions for 2012. If you follow me on Twitter you should see some regular updates under the hashtag #NYR. I’ve also decided to put my resolutions on the side bar of this blog so I can regular keep up to date with them and remember what I’m supposed to be achieving.
- Make more of an effort to see my friends from University and those who I studied and graduated with: Haven’t seen them this quarter but will try and organise stuff with them over the coming summer period.
- Learn how to cook better food: No recipes yet learnt.
- Get myself in shape: Need to focus more on this during the next quarter.
- Blog at least once per week: 6 posts during January | 3 posts during February | 6 posts during March | 5 posts during April: 20 posts | 16 weeks: On target 🙂
- See a minimum of 3 plays this year: No plays but I did see Stafford School Sport’s Partnership Olympic Dance Presentation on Friday so I’ll count that as it was cultural. 🙂
- Read a book at least once per quarter: I am on target for this having read George R.R. Martin’s Game of Thrones first book of the Song of Ice and Fire series, and currently reading through A Clash of Kings.
- Write at least one act of a good play about a subject out of my comfort zone: Have at least started with an outline.
- Pass my Driving Theory Test by the end of the year: No movement.
- Spend some extended time outside of Stafford recreationally (3 days minimum): Planned to spend some time in Manchester during Labour Party Conference, end of September to October.